maandag 28 juni 2010

Thank you, all!

Holidays are here! Well, actually they already are for a week. But I'm just late blogging it to you. It's been a weird year. I'm not so sure if I really liked it. For the first time, I did good in school, I did great as the matter of facts. I even worked hard. Which has as a result me passing the year easily! But was/is it satisfying? Up to a certain point, yeah it was/is. My parents are really proud. I finally got good notes, less stress...
But for dancing it wasn't a good year. Not at all. You probably think I'm exaggerating. Well maybe you're right, maybe I am. But it hurts so freaking much. I found the love of my life, I can not explain the joy it brought, you'd have to experience it.
Then there's friends. How does one live without friends? I know I can't, I couldn't ever. So all of you guys reading this, whether your a close friend or not, thanks, I appreciate you all.
I wasn't in the same class as two of my closest friends this year. We didn't get to spend much time together, we're always busy with school, and we have other things after school too. And at weekends, we could barely spend any time together either. We got less close. It's hard to see, but I think we did. I still love you guys só much, and we have all the time in the world to spend together now! Thank you sweethearts, we didn't get much time to spend together, but we're still together. Our friendship has been strong enough to make it through the year.
I got a new friend this year too, but I also lost her. That's part my fault and I guess I didn't want or could see that. We're just too different, I guess. We could have endless discussions, argues over the littlest thing. I think we really misunderstood each other all the time. We're oke now, but it's not the way it used to be. I'm not going to name any name, but this person knows if this is her I'm talking about. I really wanna say; Thanks for the great time we had, and thanks for the things we've been through together!
Thanks to every one, supporting me through this year. Understanding me/ Trying to understand me when something was wrong, thanks to all.
I'm going to have a wonderful summer now, and I hope you are too.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten